About HaRu & Mynd Over Body
Mynd Over Body was founded by me, HaRu (Harish Ruchandani). I am a lifestyle guru and philosopher, but what does that mean for you?
How can a lifestyle guru help you lose weight?
Your life is the result of your lifestyle. Your lifestyle is not only what you do but also why you do it. To make any sustainable change in your life, such as losing weight or starting a business, you need to change your lifestyle. But to change your lifestyle, you also need to change your mindset.
When it comes to losing weight, you already know you should be eating healthier and exercising more consistently if you want to lose weight. The real question is, why are you not doing it? It is not because you do not have the time or energy to exercise, it is not because you do not have the motivation, willpower, or self-control to lose weight. It is because of your mindset which has produced your lifestyle.
To lose weight and keep it off, you don’t need another gimmicky diet or exercise program, you need to change your lifestyle and the mindset that’s producing it. You need to understand why you have your cravings and how to destroy them. You need to understand how to build an exercise routine that works for your lifestyle. The key to losing weight and keeping it off for you is that You take an active part in designing the lifestyle you want for yourself. To read more about the Body Transformation Experience click here.
The Body Transformation Experience is me teaching you everything I learned in my journey to drop 40 pounds in less than 6 months. I changed my lifestyle and my mindset, by making the changes I wanted to make, so I could reach my goal in my timeframe. I ate what I wanted, but I ate less junk food. I exercised as much as I wanted, but I did the exercises I wanted to do. I lost weight MY way, and I want you to be able to do the same for yourself.
What can you learn from a philosopher?
Philosophy is the study of the mind. As a philosopher I am fascinated by the relationship between the inside the world and the outside world. I have studied for almost 30 years how we create our own realities, and how by changing your mindset you literally change your reality.
More than just theory, I was always fascinated by how can I apply what I have learned to actually change my own life? I have spent the first part of my life studying this and applying it for my own benefit. I am now dedicating the rest of my life to teaching others how they can use their minds to improve their lives.
What have I accomplished through the practical application of my own mind?
- I overcame my own depression without drugs or diagnosis, I was able to pull myself out of the downward spiral that once consumed my life
- I trained myself to no longer want to drink alcohol. I used to be a heavy drinker. I used to love drinking and partying with my friends. But one day I decided enough was enough and I wanted to stop. Not only did I stop drinking alcohol, but I actually got rid of even the desire to drink alcohol. And then I further retrained myself to actually have MORE FUN not drinking alcohol than I ever had when I was drinking.
- I dropped 40 pounds of weight in 6 months and have kept improving my body ever since. At 39 years of age, I am literally in the best shape of my life.
- I have reinvented my career many, many different times. I began my career as a computer programmer. I then pursued real estate. I then went to law school. I practiced real estate law. I spent time as a stocks and options trader. I practiced intellectual property law. And now I have reinvented myself into a lifestyle guru and philosopher.
- I found my dream job more than six different times and across more than four different industries. (Who says you can only have one dream job? Or that you have to stay at your dream job the rest of your life?)
- I have found my passion, my meaning, and my purpose for living. I am the founder of Mynd Over Body and I created the Body Transformation Experience from my own personal experience and struggles with losing weight.